WELCOME TO GLOBAL VISAS Forums Ask About South American Visas Immigration Questions For South America Reply To: Immigration Questions For South America

Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert

If you hold a valid USA visa and are a permanent resident in either the UK or USA you can enter Mexico as a tourist, you will still be required to pay for a tourist permit on arrival (FMM). For Cuba again you will be required to buy a tourist visa in advance of travel or on arrival, these are easy to secure and cheap. Remember to hold onto your Cuban visa card as you will need to present it on departure or buy a new one, which may result in missing your flight if time is tight.