WELCOME TO GLOBAL VISAS Forums Ask About Australia Visas Questions About Australian Immigration Reply To: Questions About Australian Immigration

Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
Your Immigration Expert

How To Study in Australia

I would be delighted to assist you to enrol in a college in Australia and help you secure your student visa. Once in Australia, a person can work while studying as a foreign student. However, you will still need to evidence you have enough funds to support yourself without the need to work while you are an international student.

Once you complete your studies you can go on to secure a working visa and permanent residency, but your intention on entry must be to leave Australia at the end of your studies. You may want to look at New South Wales Business College.