WELCOME TO GLOBAL VISAS Forums Ask About Canada Immigration Emigrate To Prince Edward Island In Canada Reply To: Emigrate To Prince Edward Island In Canada

#27056Reply
Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
Your Immigration Expert
Keymaster
@GlobalVisas

Visas Available For Prince Edward Island

This is a difficult question to provide a specific answer to and this could be part of the reason why two immigration lawyers have provided two different answers. The issue is that you have options in one hand while you age goes against you in equal measure.

I would suggest you look for an Immigration agent IN Prince Edward Island as they will be closer to the provincial authorities who ultimately will need to approve your case. The short answer and I guess the good news is that you can emigrate and I am sure you can buy your farm. I would suggest you seek local expert advice if you can build a relationship with a law firm who can deal with immigration and property law to assist with your investment would be ideal. That said often a law firm will bill you and learn on the job in these cases so, chose your advisors wisely. If you would like us to make a recommendation please let me know.