WELCOME TO GLOBAL VISAS Forums Ask About UK Immigration UK VISAS & IMMIGRATION ADVICE Reply To: UK VISAS & IMMIGRATION ADVICE

#27380Reply
Profile photo of jessodds
jessica odiongan@

Now I Know, I Never Stood A Chance Of Being Granted A Visa

Thanks very much for your reply

Your answers were very much as I expected. unless I have something to bring to the table as the saying goes, I have absolutely no chance of obtaining a visa to the UK. if I was a very wealthy business person with something to bring to the UK I would get in so easy, I understand, shallow as it may seem, that’s the bare truth and I guess I will just have to live with that.

The immigration officer should treat each case solely on its merits and not perceive. I am not that kind of person to take advantage of anyone and I truly love my partner with all my heart.
The officer should not be using recent trends to decipher my case, I am an individual and should be treated as one. I paid my funds to apply for a visit to the UK and as it seems I never really had any chance and probably never will.

I will not waste any more of my precious time or funds applying for a phantom visa that will never be issued to someone like me. Thanks anyway for your advice, you gave me all the answers I need to move on
Thanks, Jessica