WELCOME TO GLOBAL VISAS Forums Ask About Canada Immigration Questions About Canada Immigration Reply To: Questions About Canada Immigration

Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
Your Immigration Expert

I want to return to Canada to Work

To re-enter Canada after your Working holiday visa has expired will require you to apply as a tourist, a student, family route or as a skilled worker under the Express Entry routes.

If you read our guides on these visas you will quickly realise which ones you qualify for and those that are not for you. Once you have selected your visa, I would be happy to answer more specific questions if you get stuck.

Immigration law is a complex field and simply asking “How can I enter Canada?” does not provide enough information and is therefore simply too general a question to provide a meaningful response for.