WELCOME TO GLOBAL VISAS Forums Ask About UK Immigration Questions About UK Visas Reply To: Questions About UK Visas



I have a resident permit because of my wife she is eu citizen and I am from Bangladesh, now the problem is we want to separate and divorce and now I want to apply for retain rights of resident, but my wife said she will not help me for any documents or anything could you please suggest me is it possible to apply other visa without any help ? Do I need her all document ? I know where she working but I can’t get her payslips is it Goan help me or not. We married in may 2013 till now 3 and half finished. Please reply me thanknu