WELCOME TO GLOBAL VISAS Forums Ask About UK Immigration Applying For A UK Dependent Visa With Low Funds

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert Your Immigration Expert 1 week, 1 day ago
  • Author

GITTY GEORGE@

I HAVE COME TO UK ON A TIER-2 VISA. NOW I AM PLANNING TO BRING MY HUSBAND AND TWO CHILDREN. WHEN I PRINTED MY BANK STATEMENT PRIOR TO SUBMITTING MY CASE, I NOTICED THAT FOR THREE DAYS I HAD ONLY £2,500 POUNDS IN MY ACCOUNT, BUT OTHERWISE IT IS UPTO THE AMOUNT THAT I SHOULD HAVE TO BRING MY FAMILY. CAN I PROCEED WITH THIS BANK STATEMENT?

• #27480Reply
    Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
    Your Immigration Expert
    Keymaster
    @GlobalVisas

Funds Are Too Low For A UK Dependent Visa

I am sorry but you must maintain the minimum required funds throughout the period required prior to submitting your UK dependents visa application. That is why it is stated as a minimum. I find this rule to be harsh, but it must be respected or you could find yourself spending money on your case only for it to be ultimately rejected.

I would urge you to be patient and let your funds build up again so you have the minimum required and apply at that time. I am sure it will not take too long and this will remove any exposure to risk.

The UK immigration authorities have every incentive to refuse visas during this period of BREXIT and absolutely no incentive to be lenient and start overlooking things like funds availability.

Please let me know what you decide and how you get on.

Reply To: Applying For A UK Dependent Visa With Low Funds
Your information: