WELCOME TO GLOBAL VISAS Forums Ask About Canada Immigration Canada Proof of funds – Excess/Extra amt in Home loan which is immedia. availabl

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by Profile photo of atulvasisht atulvasisht 2 weeks, 3 days ago
  • Author
    Profile photo of atulvasisht
    atulvasisht
    Participant
    @atulvasisht

I have applied for Express Entry under skilled worker programme. However, currently I am keeping my funds in my home loan account as excess amount and they are more than minimum requirement. The excess/extra amount is immediately available and can be readily repatriated to foreign currency. However, the home loan statement will show balance in negative amount. Anyway, I can get a letter from bank whenever required that excess funds are immediately available and are in mortgage account for more than a year.

However, the requirement for proof of funds is bank statement. Please let me know that mentioned letter from bank will be able to meet the requirements for Express entry.

Reply To: Canada Proof of funds – Excess/Extra amt in Home loan which is immedia. availabl
Your information: