• Author
  • #26636Reply

    Ayman Marwan@

    Chinese Visas To Study
    I am Syrian and interested in studying in China, the Chinese Language, Can I obtain the visa knowing that I live in Malaysia.

    My Second question is if somebody wants to study in Canada, How long does it take to process the visa application?

  • #26691Reply
    Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
    Your Immigration Expert

    Chinese Student Visas

    You can apply for a Chinese student visa to enter China, as long as you have the funds and confirmation of acceptance to a college or University course in China. Where you apply for your visa from is not an issue. The Chinese Immigration system is very straightforward and you should not have any issues.

    On the Canadian visas, these take about two to four weeks to complete. see our other pages on Canada immigration for much more advice on this subject. Have a great time wherever you decide to go in the end.

Reply To: Chinese Visa
Your information: