3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  Becca 1 week, 2 days ago
  • Author

imogen johnson@

Myself and my boyfriend have been talking and researching moving to the USA but currently it’s a mindfield.

I currently work as a new product development technologist in the food industry but not for a global company and my partner a warehouse operative. I have a full bsc hons degree and he has a foundation degree.

We don’t have much money do we have any chance??

• #27575Reply
    Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
    Your Immigration Expert
    Keymaster
    @GlobalVisas

Can I Emigrate To The USA

To emigrate to the USA without an employer sponsorship is nearly impossible unless you are looking to invest or open a business which itself will require an investment and risk. I am afraid I have no good news on this right now.

Even the H1b visas are being reviewed by the current Trump administration and I would expect there to be some major changes to the U.S Immigration system shortly. This is not a bad thing, as their immigration system has been broken for years and several Presidents have wanted to address the issue but always met too much resistance from fellow politicians.

I would suggest you look at Canada as a good second choice as 90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the USA border and access to the US is easier from there.

• #27663Reply

Rajkumar Muthusamy@

Hello!

I’m an Indian and my wife is Bhutanese. My wife’s family have moved to USA before 5-6 years and they have settled well out there in different locations. My wife’s want us to be there but they couldn’t provide us an papers to move in to USA.
    I’m a graduate in B.Tech Computer Science, I work in a small scale industry and we as a family would like to move to USA by finding a job. We are not expecting help from anyone other than your team. So if you could give us a suggestion or an idea to move USA. Please do let us know. And yes, Now we live in Bhutan, I’m working in Bhutan as a Mobile Application Developer. If there is any source for me to find a job in USA, please help us through.

Thank you
    Rajkumar

• #27965Reply

Becca@

Hi, I have recently completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice in the USA. I am a UK citizen however I am wanting to move to America permanently. I am also about to turn professional in golf and I am wanting to go into coaching whilst pursuing my PGA qualification. I just wondered if there was any way that this could be possible. Thanks!

Reply To: Emigrating to the USA … help!!
Your information: