2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  Ashok kumar 1 month, 3 weeks ago
  • Author
  • #27453Reply

    Tanishq Ambwani@

    I Want To Work In Canada In My Uncles Business

    I want to be very frank, I am working in my uncle’s travel company which also has branches in Canada. I have been offered a job there, but the problem is, they don’t know the procedure of the sponsorship to secure a Canadian Work Visa.
    Could you help me, what is required by me and the company, who is willing to employ me now?

  • #27475Reply
    Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
    Your Immigration Expert

    Canadian Working Visa Options

    Depending on your role, qualifications and experience there are a couple of working visas that spring to mind. Have you looked at the tempory working visa or the Express Entry route? They are both worth looking at.

    I would suggest you ask your uncle to secure the services of an Immigration agent to ensure his business is compliant with all immigration law. Employers in Canada who employ overseas nationals must secure the correct paperwork. This is even more important in your case as you are family and it can not be suggested the job has been created just to facilitate your entry to Canada.

    If your uncle needs further advice he can reply to your post and we can assist further to ensure his business is protected and you can secure your visa to live and work in Canada.

  • #27774Reply

    Ashok kumar@

Reply To: I Have A Job, So How Can I Get A Visa?
Your information: