WELCOME TO GLOBAL VISAS Forums Ask About Australia Visas Help with Australian visa

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Sheila parsons 6 days, 12 hours ago
  • Author
  • #27976Reply

    Sheila parsons@

    I am a uk citizen. My only child now lives in Australia with her daughters and her grandaughters which are my grandaughters and great grandaughters. Apart from a very sick sister they are the only family I have. I would like to retire to Australia but my daughter won’t get me an aged parent visa even though I was paying for it. Is there any other way I can live in Australia with my grandaughters and great grandaughters.

Reply To: Help with Australian visa
Your information: