Tagged: Immigrare to USA
- April 25, 2017 at 3:37 PM#27822
We are South African citizens and my husband came 2nd in his specialised field in an international competition in 2016.
Now an USA company gave him a permanent job offer based on his exceptional skill and achievement. He does not have a degree.
We are in USA at the moment with tourist visa to see if this is what we want and we love what we have seen.
The employer wanted my husvand to stay and not even go back to SA, that is how serious the employer is about the job offer.
1. What will be the quickest way to get us to USA? The employer is willing to do everything ge can to get us in USA.
2. We would like to live in the USA permanently and become citizens.
3. The state of South Africa at the moment is not a place we want our children to grow up in as it is not safe and there is also no education and University future for them there. Just more reason to move to USA permanently.
4. I am an Accountant and Tax consultant in SA with my own practice since 2005. I have a degree and post graduate qualification in Accounting and Tax. I would also like to work in the USA for myself if possible (doing a few company’s books) My degree and the body I belong to is internationally recognised.
5. I also have a higher education qualification to be a high school teacher.
What would be the best way to proceed and get us in USA with best benefits to meet our needs/qualifications/situation?
We await your response 🙂
Ruan and Marlein