4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert Admin 2 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Author
    Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
    Your Immigration Expert
    Keymaster
    @GlobalVisas

If you want to secure a visa for one or several South American Countries but need some advice fast, we can Help you.  Our service is completely free and our experts are ready to answer your specific questions quickly.

• #25580Reply

PM@

Hello,
    I am indian citizen with a valid US tourist visa. I am taking a 7-day Western Carribean Norweigan cruise and wanted to know if I need a visa to travel to Honduras. Thanks

• #25625Reply
      Admin@

Honduras is part of the Central America Border Control Agreement (CA-4), which means travellers can skip border formalities when crossing between Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador for up to 90 days of travel. Indian travellers holding valid USA, Canada or Schengen Visas in their passports do not need to apply for a Visa for Honduras, who does not grant visa on arrival.

If you do not have a USA visa or CA-4 visa your travel agent should assist you prior to departure. Enjoy your holiday.

• #25586Reply

Sandhya@

Hi there

I hold a South African passport with a valid US multiple entry visa and a UK visa.
    I will be travelling from LAX to Mexico City and the on to Havana – will I need additional visas for either of these countries?

• #25626Reply
    Admin@

If you hold a valid USA visa and are a permanent resident in either the UK or USA you can enter Mexico as a tourist, you will still be required to pay for a tourist permit on arrival (FMM). For Cuba again you will be required to buy a tourist visa in advance of travel or on arrival, these are easy to secure and cheap. Remember to hold onto your Cuban visa card as you will need to present it on departure or buy a new one, which may result in missing your flight if time is tight.

Reply To: Immigration Questions For South America
Your information: