WELCOME TO GLOBAL VISAS Forums Ask About The Gulf (GCC) Visas Immigration Questions To The Gulf (GCC) Region

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert Your Immigration Expert 2 months ago
  • Author
    Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
    Your Immigration Expert
    Keymaster
    @GlobalVisas

If you need a visa for the GCC including Saudi or the UAE but not sure how to secure your visa we are ready to help you. Post your question with as much information as possible and our experts will provide a fast and full reply to assist you on your way.

• #26548Reply

LoveDubai@

DUBAI VISAS

I have a question about tourists visas for Dubai. I’m from the Czech Republic and I have a secured a tourists visa on arrival for 90 days, can stay in the UAE for another 90 days or do I have to be out of UAE for 90 days before returning.

I was in the UAE last year that 90 days on tourists visa until I found a job, so then I qualified for a residence work visa and worked in Dubai for almost 6 months. I have now I quit my job and planning go back to Czech for few weeks and then come back to Dubai to look for new job. So the question is – Will I be able to enter on a tourists visa again for 90 days or not?

• #26553Reply
    Your Immigration Expert
    Keymaster
    @GlobalVisas

The short answer is yes, you can enter Dubai on a tourist visa without any problems assuming when you leave the UAE do not leave behind any debts and terminated your working permit correctly. Once you are in Dubai you may secure another job who can apply for a fresh residency permit. Many people renew their visitor visa by travelling to Bahrain and returning if they can not secure a work visa in the first 90 days, rather than travel all the way back home again.

• #27566Reply

Jorge Martinez@

I received a job offer from a Kuwait based company and have been told upon acceptance to send the Visa Processing Fees (410 GBP / 550 USD) to an UK Immigration agency. Shouldn’t this fee be paid by the employer? Is this amount the real cost of the Kuwait Visa Processing fee? I would like to avoid being drawn into a scam.

• #27580Reply
    Your Immigration Expert
    Keymaster
    @GlobalVisas

Paying A Recruitment Company For A Job

This sounds like a complete scam and well worth keeping away from. There are plenty of employers in Kuwait or across the GCC who would be willing to hire you for free. I hope this helps.

Reply To: Immigration Questions To The Gulf (GCC) Region
Your information: