0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Peter herbert 1 month, 2 weeks ago
  • Author
  • #27800Reply

    Peter herbert@

    Wife and I would like to spend 8-9 months a year in Australia visiting our son. What visa would be best to enable us to do this regularly without violating Australian immigration rules.

Reply To: Long stay visa
Your information: