1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  Imelda Malabonga 2 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Author
  • #25115Reply
    Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
    Your Immigration Expert

    If you want to live and work or simply visit a country in Asia From India to a small country like the Philippines but not sure how to secure your visa we can assist you for free.  Simply ask us your questions and of of our experts will reply.  Simply, provide as much information as possible so we can answer your questions quickly.

  • #27677Reply

    Imelda Malabonga@

    It’s actually my boyfriend who is looking to move to the Philippines. While his parents are both Filipino, they’ve already become US citizens. As he was also born in the US, I think this may need additional steps in his application? He works as a technical researcher/recruiter in Seattle, WA, and as such he is looking for similar job posts locally, but would need assistance in acquiring a work visa.

Reply To: Questions about Immigration To Asia
Your information: