1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert Your Immigration Expert 1 week, 1 day ago
  • Author

SUNA@

I AM A BRITISH CITIZEN AND MY THREE KIDS ARE BRITISH AS WELL. MY EX-HUSBAND IS AN AUSTRALIAN. HE IS THE FATHER OF MY TWO YOUNGEST CHILDREN ONLY. I HEARD THEREFORE, HIS TWO CHILDREN CAN APPLY TO BECOME RESIDENT OF AUSTRIA.
    HOW CAN I GO THERE WITH MY THREE CHILDREN AND HOW I CAN APPLY FOR MY CHILDREN’S AUSTRALIAN PASSPORTS?
    I WOULD LIKE TO ADD, I HAVE BEEN WORKING SINCE 02/11/15 40 HOURS PER WEEK. CAN YOU CHECK MY ELIGIBILITY?

• #27479Reply
    Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
    Your Immigration Expert
    Keymaster
    @GlobalVisas

Your Children May Not Be Australian

As your ex-husband is only a resident in Australia there are several reasons to doubt your children are eligible for Australian Citizenship and may only apply for residency under strict conditions which would not automatically afford you entry to Australia.

I would need to know a great deal more but I doubt you would qualify to enter leaving your oldest child without a route into Australia either. We have provided a guide on working visas and how to qualify, this requires your to have skills in demand in Australia.

Overall, I am not confident about your case and would suggest you do a great deal more research on the subject before submitting any applications.

If my reply may seem harsh, it is because of my experience which tells me this case is a mess and it is better to stop the dream before it turns into a nightmare of expensive fees with little or no return.

Reply To: Can My Childen Emigrate To Australia
Your information: