WELCOME TO GLOBAL VISAS Forums Ask About EU Visas Questions About EU Visas

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  Jon Yenney (on behalf of Rachel) 1 month, 1 week ago
  • Author
    Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
    Your Immigration Expert
    Keymaster
    @GlobalVisas

If you want to visit, live or work in Europe but not sure how to secure your visa we can assist you for free. We do not charge and are able to answer your questions. All we need is as much detail as possible from you to ensure we provide the right answer.

• #27721Reply

Jon Yenney (on behalf of Rachel)@

Daughter Rachel is a 21 year old state college student in Pennsylvania. Looking to do a Physics internship (small payment for expenses) from end of May for two months, in Paris at U of Paris. Don’t know if she needs a visa or other paperwork, especially if she will be paid? Any quick tips to point us the right direction??

Thanks!!!

Reply To: Questions About EU Visas
Your information:

Comments

1. MUHAMMAD BILAL ARSHAD

Italian Visas

We are from Pakistan and we have a temporary residence of one year in turkey. I am here with my family. Four Months ago we applied for a visa in the Italian embassy for a medical treatment visa. We applied for medical treatment, for my Daughter, she is 1 years old, however, the Italian embassy refused our visa and just gave the reason that we do not have a valid reason for visiting Italy. I wanted to ask who can help me get any Schengen visa easily.

Comments are closed.