1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert Your Immigration Expert 2 months ago
  • Author
  • #27490Reply

    David O Donnell@

    Hi my name is David, I’ve been to Alberta a few times on a T.F.W visa, I completed my red seal qualification and I would like to move to Canada in the next 6 months, what is the best options for me as Alberta would be my first preference, my partner and two kids will be going with me and I’m 39 yrs old, regards David O Donnell

  • #27574Reply
    Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
    Your Immigration Expert

    Alberta Red Seal Test

    The Red Seal test is often a requirement for trade workers in Canada and a requirement to secure a visa. In Alberta it is not always necessary to hold a Red Seal to be a trade worker except in professions which could result in a person being harmed if not completed correctly, an example would be an electrician.

    The best option would be for you to secure an employer who would be willing to complete a Labour Market Impact Assessment and secure a licence to employ overseas trades workers. If you have held an F.T.W visa before then you will know some of these employers.

    Due to your age, it would be difficult for you to enter Canada under the Express Entry system, even if you secured a provincial nomination. Once you are in Canada and employed you can look to making your stay a permanent one. I hope this helps.

Reply To: Red Seal Test For Canadian Immigration
Your information: