1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert Your Immigration Expert 3 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Author
  • #27306Reply


    How Can I Enrol In College To Apply For My Study Permit?

    I’m at high school in my country, but I wish to continue in Canada, but I was wondering if it can be possible. In order for me to get the letter of acceptance from the school, and start applying for the study permit

  • #27346Reply
    Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
    Your Immigration Expert

    How To Study In Canada

    You will firstly need to secure a letter of acceptance from a college who are licenced with the Immigration authorities to educate international students. The designated list of educational institutions is a good starting point to find a college.

    Once you have selected a college they are responsible for ensuring you are capable of following the course you wish to study and your previous academic achievements are of the necessary standards. This will often require an IELTS test to confirm your English language skills are up to scratch. Once you have completed this then the college will allow you to enrol in the course of your choice.

    The college will charge about $100 to complete the administration process of enrollment. This will be non-refundable even if your visa is refused. Once you have your letter of enrollment you may apply for your visa. This is an online process and will only take a few weeks to complete. I would suggest you look at Durham College who work with international agents who will guide you through the entire process and this service should be free to you as the student.

    If you are granted a study permit, remember to bring warm clothes as it can get quite chilly. Please join our site, complete your profile and connect with other international students heading to Canada and keep us posted of your time in Canada.

Reply To: Securing A Canadian College Enrollment Letter
Your information: