WELCOME TO GLOBAL VISAS Forums Ask About USA Visas Student Studying in USA

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Mary 2 weeks, 6 days ago
  • Author
  • #27865Reply


    I will be heading to New York to study acting for two years. However I am unable to work when over their but would like to stay in the states after my F1 expires. What are possible ways for me to secure my residency there? I plan on staying to act over there but won’t be employed after graduation.

Reply To: Student Studying in USA
Your information: