Tagged: Tier 4 Student Visa
- March 4, 2017 at 11:07 AM#27648
I hope you can help me. Right now I am on a UK Tier 2 work permit visa. My visa expires next month, in April 2017. I cannot extend my current visa due to the fact my sponsor’s licence has being cancelled.
Could you please let me know.
– Whether I can switch from Tier 2 to Tier 4 student visa?
– I have already completed an MBA (Travel, Tourism and; Hospitality Management) in Kensington College of Business (Wales University – 2010).
– Then I switch to PSW visa – 2012.
– In April 2014 I switch it to a Tier 2 (Current visa).
– If I switch to tier 4 student visa. 20 hours Working is allowed for the main applicant?
– Can Dependant visa holder work or not?
– I already completed my MBA. Can I do same MBA course different subject or I need to do above level?
– Maintenance funds – How much amount and how long I need to maintain for main applicant and dependent?
– I need to pay university fees fully or instalment?
– I am married, my wife is on a dependent visa. Shall I apply Tier 4 student visa for her(inside the UK)?
– Could you please suggest a good university with low fees and courses.
which month do you have next intake?
How many funds do I need to maintain in the bank? Note: I am married. My wife is staying with me. I need to apply for dependant visa also.
Please, I am waiting for your reply.