WELCOME TO GLOBAL VISAS Forums Ask About UK Immigration Switching from Tier2 to Tier 4 Student Visa- very urgent

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by Profile photo of Prk Prk 2 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Author
  • #27648Reply
    Profile photo of Prk

    Hi friends,

    Good Morning!

    I hope you can help me. Right now I am on a UK Tier 2 work permit visa. My visa expires next month, in April 2017. I cannot extend my current visa due to the fact my sponsor’s licence has being cancelled.

    Could you please let me know.

    – Whether I can switch from Tier 2 to Tier 4 student visa?

    – I have already completed an MBA (Travel, Tourism and; Hospitality Management) in Kensington College of Business (Wales University – 2010).

    – Then I switch to PSW visa – 2012.

    – In April 2014 I switch it to a Tier 2 (Current visa).

    – If I switch to tier 4 student visa. 20 hours Working is allowed for the main applicant?

    – Can Dependant visa holder work or not?

    – I already completed my MBA. Can I do same MBA course different subject or I need to do above level?

    – Maintenance funds – How much amount and how long I need to maintain for main applicant and dependent?

    – I need to pay university fees fully or instalment?

    – I am married, my wife is on a dependent visa. Shall I apply Tier 4 student visa for her(inside the UK)?

    – Could you please suggest a good university with low fees and courses.

    which month do you have next intake?

    How many funds do I need to maintain in the bank? Note: I am married. My wife is staying with me. I need to apply for dependant visa also.

    Please, I am waiting for your reply.


Reply To: Switching from Tier2 to Tier 4 Student Visa- very urgent
Your information: