1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert Your Immigration Expert 1 month ago
  • Author

Anil Wahab@

hi
    I got my refusal letter on 24th January 2017 in tier 4 student visa to because of the 2nd interview by the entry clearance officer in a paragraph of 245Z and 245Z(k) immigration rules.
    AR won’t work as my previous University told me and now most of the universities are not providing me with a CAS for that
    what shall I do now?

• #27583Reply
    Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
    Your Immigration Expert
    Keymaster
    @GlobalVisas

Visa Refused As Not A Genuine Student

This is a very tough refusal to overturn as it is based on your intentions. That said it maybe a blessing as the UK is not a great place to study as an overseas student right now. This is because once you complete your studies you are expected to return home and there are very limited options to extend your visa.

I would suggest you look at studying in Canada, you will receive as good an education, able to do everything you can do as a student in the UK, it is better value for money and when you graduate you can stay in Canada, secure a work permit and eventually apply for permanent residency.

If the UK do not want you, don’t worry there are plenty of places that would love to have you.

Reply To: Tier 4 Visa Refused
Your information: