0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by Profile photo of Lino Lino 1 week, 2 days ago
  • Author
  • #27811Reply
    Profile photo of Lino

    On the government website it states
    You need a ‘family of a settled person’ visa if you want to stay (‘remain’) with a family member or partner (for example, spouse) who’s living in the UK permanently and you’re:
    already in the UK

    Which visas can be transferred to this if you and your partner already live in UK? is a work or a student visa or another?
    Also, can you marry in the UK with a work or student visa or do you have to then get a marriage visa?

Reply To: transferring visas
Your information: