3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  Ingrid Owoses 2 weeks, 4 days ago
  • Author

Maryana@

I Have a Job Offer, Now I Need A Visa

I am Russian citizenship and I got a job offer from UK company based in London.
    Can you please advise me how can I get a work visa in this case as soon as possible?
    What options do I have?
    Thanks

• #27425Reply
    Profile photo of Your Immigration Expert
    Your Immigration Expert
    Keymaster
    @GlobalVisas

Your UK Company Should Guide You How To Secure a Visa

Before a UK company can employ an overseas national they must first have a licence to hire you. As part of the compliance piece of their responsibilities, they need you to provide advice on securing your visa and applying for you.

Let me know who the employer is and we can check if they hold the required licence. You can also find more info on our UK Immigration page. We are here to help.

• #27618Reply

Sohaib Asif@

I am Pakistani citizenship and I want to go Uk for Work permit/visa. My family relatives are living in Manchester UK. They all have British Nationalities and a good Business setup like a Warehouse and a factory. Can you please advise me how can I get work visa in this case as son as possible ? What options I have ? Thanks

• #27879Reply

Ingrid Owoses@

We have got a Au pair job over from Dr Mark Williams and we have to pay half of our visas and work permit we need to find out the price range if it is true the amount he give us before we send the money to his travel agent.

Reply To: UK Work Visa
Your information: