WELCOME TO GLOBAL VISAS Forums Ask About UK Immigration UK Visa for spouse to look after child

2 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  raheel keyani 2 months, 1 week ago
  • Author
  • #27628Reply

    Glen Alger@

    I am a British citizen with a Filipino wife and a 15 year-old son who is a British citizen.
    We live in Dubai UAE and plan on sending our son to the UK in July to complete his high school education. I will continue to live in UAE with my wife splitting her time between UAE and UK as my parents will be there to help. We want a visa that will allow my wife to visit the UK with the sole purpose of taking care of our son while there. Looking for a visa without restrictions on the time she can spend in the UK while it is valid, unlike the visit visa. We have been told she needs to apply for a “Join family living permanently living in the UK” visa. When we do the online application this visa type is not listed in the drop down options. What is the correct drop down selection and will this visa meet our requirements?


  • #27686Reply


    Did you get any reply to this – similar to what I am looking to do.

  • #27705Reply

    raheel keyani@

    I am a Pakistani one of my reference offers a job for me with 2 years work permit and asking a fee of 3500 pounds is it possible to get a work permit if then tell me how i can handle this case to avoid fraud and what is proper procedure of work permit

Reply To: UK Visa for spouse to look after child
Your information: