You need to log in or to post to this user's Wall.

  • Profile picture of Lino

    On the government website it states
    You need a ‘family of a settled person’ visa if you want to stay (‘remain’) with a family member or partner (for example, spouse) who’s living in the UK permanently and you’re:
    already in the UK

    Which visas can be transferred to this if you and your partner already live in UK? is a work or a student visa or ano…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of Lino

    Lino became a registered member 1 week, 2 days ago


Profile picture of Lino


active 1 week, 2 days ago

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more info

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.